In this exerpt from the presentation given at Cass Business School in November 2008. Here I talk about Channel Marketing and the importance of ensuring that you have carefully defined your Channel Marketing Strategies. In particular, businesses should be making full and complete use of the Internet as a Primary Marketing Channel through which they can present their message to the end user customer base at large.
Key points :-
- Channel Marketing strategy definition
- Use the internet as a [primary] marketing channel
- Adding Innovation into your business model
- Supply and demand
- Ideal Client Profiling
- Pricing Strategies are driven by the amount of uniqueness built into your product
- Pricing is also drive by the particular Channel to Market that is used by the business
- Product funnel : developing a range of product and services to offer the end user marketplace
Do let me know if you have any comments, get in touch as I’d be happy to discuss.
Stephen C Cambpell