In this exerpt from the presentation given at Cass Business School in November 2008. Here I talk about Channel Marketing and the importance of ensuring that you have carefully defined your Channel Marketing Strategies. In particular, businesses should be making full and complete use of the Internet as a Primary Marketing Channel through which they can present their message to the end user customer base at large.
Key points :-
- Channel Marketing strategy definition
- Use the internet as a [primary] marketing channel
- Adding Innovation into your business model
- Supply and demand
- Ideal Client Profiling
- Pricing Strategies are driven by the amount of uniqueness built into your product
- Pricing is also drive by the particular Channel to Market that is used by the business
- Product funnel : developing a range of product and services to offer the end user marketplace
Do let me know if you have any comments, get in touch as I’d be happy to discuss.
Stephen C Cambpell
Our consulting not only consists of developing world class go to market strategies and designing custom websites, we also coach clients how to use their websites as a part of their overall business strategy. As the internet becomes more and more of a dominant marketing channel, it pays to know where to find the experts in order to help you in taking your business to the next level by leveraging the power of the internet as a primary marketing channel.
In the last post, I have an example how one of our product was put on the first page of google using our tried and tested internet marketing strategies. Now here is another example – enjoy and do get in touch if there is anything we can do to assist you, remember taking action is the one thing which seperates successful people from those who procrastinate and tell all the stories why they cannot; as opposed to why they can or should. Check out the video :-
And do please get back to me shoule you have any comments.
To your fantastic business success.