What Is The Answer To This Question ?
"How To Use The Internet Effectively For Business" - The one thing your business cannot do without is Using The Internet For Marketing to more Effectively ...
Connect With Existing Clients, Generate New Leads, Build Its Brand Online & Drive Revenues by using the New Technologies Of The Internet Such As ...
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, SMS Text Message Marketing, Video Marketing, Blogging, Reputation Management, Mobile Coupons, Mobile Apps & Mobile Optimized Websites to compliment and enhance its Existing Business Strategy.
The alternative is to do nothing, to 'throw up a website, pay £1000s/month in online advertising [without measuring the ROI] or worse still, give up your power by passing all of the internet marketing activities over to an external agency [and not really understanding what they do on a daily basis] to develop your online marketing strategy.
Why Is Online Marketing Important For Your Business ?
- People are on Facebook & other Social Media sites all day, every day
- Search Engine Marketing [it is not just about LinkedIn!!] is critical for your business as your clients turn to Google, Yahoo & Bing [& the other search engines] in order to look for information, review and comments on your business services
- Clients and stakeholders in your business have 24x7 access to the internet
- Your Ads & Marketing can follow people around again and again
- You can super-target clients based on their interests, location, hobbies, age, gender, and connections
- The internet [Search Engines] is the chosen method of your existing clients and potential customers for looking for news, information and content on products and services
- You can communicate directly with clients using their Smart Phones & Mobile Devices
Your Online Strategy Must Be Integrated With Your Business Strategy Failure to take the time to integrate the marketing tools of the internet into your business' strategy - is a failure to get your message out to the marketplace, interface with clients in the most efficient manner and ultimately drive revenues.
The Solution : management need to get skilled up when it comes to how the internet relates to their business - this will be revealed in the Business Internet Marketing Strategy Seminars for managers that we have been conducted privately for clients such as ...
- Iveco Trucks
- Swatch Group China
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Telekom Austria Group
- OMV Petrom
- Dun And Bradstreet
- Genworth Financial
- Bristol City Council
Introducing: Business Internet Strategies Seminar
A look at some of the more technical internet marketing terminology essential for knowing in order to effectively become an internet channel marketing expert. Some of the terms that you need to be familiar with :-
- Anchor Text
- Organic Website Traffic
- Paid Website Traffic
- RSS Feeds
A look at the trends in the useage of the internet and how this relates to your Channel Marketing Strategy.
- Internet Useage By Region
- Mobile Internet Access
- Customer Expectations
- Social Media Marketing
New Marketing And Your Business
Provides an overview of the internet technologies that are to be incorporated into your organisation from a strategic perspective. It is essential that the internet activities are fused into the existing business strategies in order for them to be effective, we look at what you need to do now for maximum effectiveness. We take a look at :-
- Interruption Based Marketing
- Permission Based Marketing
- Defining Company Assets
Old/Current Marketing & New Media Marketing
There is a need to blend what worked in the past with the new marketing internet technologies. The blend very much depends on your customer segmentation and their preferred methods of communication. We explore (the old) Interruption based marketing vs that of (current) Permission based marketing and explore how your organisation is set for the market place’s means of interacting.
- Traditional Advertising Methods
- Customer Expectations
- Interruption Based Marketing
- Convergence Marketing
Redefining The Marketing Mix
Current/Traditional marketing and associated tools were born during the age of television and mass markets.
We examine each component of the Marketing Mix in turn and map this to your business with a view to developing strategy for the convergence of the internet marketing tools in your business.
- Business models are built around the 4 P’s of marketing
- The marketing mix consists of Product, Price, Promotion & Place
- Your definition of these components must be modified accordingly in order to cater for the Permission based marketing mindset of today’s customers.
What Kind Of Business Is This Seminar For ?
- This seminar is simply designed for all Small & Medium Sized Businesses
- Hair Dressers & Salon Owners
- Coffee Shops
- Pizza Houses & Restaurants
- Painters & Decorators
- Taxi Drivers
- Event Planners
To Summarise : If You Are In Business & Looking To Grow - This Seminar Is For You
Search Engine Marketing 101
Search Engine Marketing is unlike any other form of marketing and does not relay on Interrupting the [potential] clients [that start their purchasing decision with an online search] instead focuses on those who 'raise their hands' by expressing an interest in your business' products and services. We look at the following in terms of how it relates to your business :-
- Keyword Research
- On Page Content Factors
- Off Page Content Factors
- Social Media
- Article Marketing
- Page Rank
- Alexa Rank
Engaging Customers Via The Website
First we have to take the necessary steps to get visitors to our internet properties, the next step is to ensure that they are adequately engaged after they click on a hyperlink that takes leads them to our site. Amongst other things we will cover ...
- Quality Of Visitors To Our Website
- Quality Of Incoming Links
- Paid Search
- Website Optimization
Mobile Marketing & Advertising
There is a growing trend towards mobile device useage (smart phone & tablet PCs), as we enter into the post PC era it is becoming more and more essential for businesses to be able to communicate with clients in the mobile world.
- We consider outbound Mobile Marketing
- Clients need to access us efficiently via their mobile devices
- Mobile optimized websites and portals are becoming an essential part of the marketing strategy for corporations.
- Development of mobile websites are considered, how you can craft yours and what to do when clients visit you through this marketing channel
Online Reputation Management
Reputation Management needs to be part of your business' marketing strategy development as we see that customers are turning to the internet for user reviews of products as well as the thoughts and opinions of client's experiences of dealing with your company. These are read by potential and existing clients before they engage with your company. Positive reviews and testimonials can add millions of £s to an organisation's revenue whereas the failure to strategically enhance its reputation online can cause a company to go out of business due to lost clients and declining revenues. We will discuss ...
- Today a business' reputation online is proportional to its success
- You need to strategically control your reputation online
- How you can use the new technology tools to enhance your reputation online
- Mobile review management
- How to counteract bad reviews
We go through a series of case studies, some of which showcase how specific corporations have used specific new technology tools as a key component of their Channel Marketing Strategy develop to engage with customers and to drive revenues. Dissecting these practices will provide you and your business with valuable insights that you will be able to take and act upon to enhance your business operations my making full use of the internet as part of your channel marketing plans. Some of the Cases ...
- Scarcity & Abundance in your marketing
- Content Leveraging
- Use Of Twitter For Customer Engagement
- Corporate Social Media Marketing
- The Use Of Blogging By Corporations For New Product Introduction
Here's a summary of the topics we'll cover during the Fast Paced, Mind Stretching & Business Strategy Challenging day.
Report 05 : Top 10 Misconceptions About Mobile Marketing£??s
|Business Internet Marketing Strategy Seminar|
|Module 1 : Glossary||£??s|
|Module 2 : Introduction||£??s|
|Module 3 : New Marketing & Your Business||£??s|
|Module 4 : New Media Marketing vs Old Marketing||£??s|
|Module 5 : Redefining The Marketing Mix||£??s|
|Module 6 : Search Engine Marketing 101||£??s|
|Module 7 : Website Customer Engagement||£??s|
|Module 8 : Mobile Marketing & Advertising||£??s|
|Module 9 : Online Reputation Management||£??s|
|Module 10 : Case Studies||£??s|
|Report 01 : Top 10 Misconceptions About Video Marketing||£??s|
|Report 02 : Top 10 Misconceptions About Social Media Marketing||£??s|
|Report 03 : Top 10 Misconceptions About Email Marketing||£??s|
|Report 04 : Top 10 Misconceptions About Reputation Management||£??s|
|Analysis : Detailed report showing how your website is ranking in the search engines and why people are visiting your site.||£??s|
|In Company Consulting & Training Real World Value To Your Business :
£10s of £K ??
We are confident that you will take away ideas from the day worth multiples of the cost for attending. Spend a day with us learning how to effectively integrate the tools of the internet into your business strategy development process.
Priority Order Form For Businesses
YES! I want these Business Internet Strategies to boost my Business So I Am Making Contact.
- I understand that this consultative training program will be conducted over one full day at a fraction of the cost that I would have to pay for private consulting.
- This training is suitable for any Small Business such as Carpet Cleaners, Car Mechanics, Painters and Decorators, General Builders, Coffee Shop Owners, Bed & Breakfast Proprietors, Restaurant Owners ....
- Full catering will be provided - Tea, Coffee, Lunch, Drinks & Refreshments
Event Location :
Junction 3 Library Conference Centre, Baptist Mills, Easton, Bristol, BS5 0FJ
P.S. Using the internet in today's business marketing strategy development process is something that cannot be ignored.
P.P.S. Make sure you find the time to learn how to effectively use the tools of the internet in your business before your competitors do.
P.P.P.S. Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Mobile & Local Buzz Strategies are here to stay and you as a business owner need to understand how they fit into your business strategy.